I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Saturday, May 3, 2008

So Fun!!!

Yesterday went to work then go home rest a bit then go Hello shop to get my 3G sim card... Then is like took me more than 24Hour to active my card... I am like (-_-)lll... So long, to settle this... After that, went down to city hall to meet Kel they all... Hmmm, waiting for all people to come, then go play bowling... Haha... I am my slow and steady ball win the top score of bowling but we are play in the 3 per team... Our member are me, yq and wj... Me have the high score and yq have the lowest score... haha.. So funny... Highest and the lowest score in the same team... We won and is in second place... Thank to Wj 2 striker in a row... haha... Good job team... After that walk to the steam boat there, passby starbucket get a drink... whaha... White Chocolate mocoa with some cream only... Haha.. then on the way to the steamboat to eat... after that we left some food behide... then start to play game losser have to take eat something.. I got the spicy tofu... After I took is ok... After going home, bath... About sometime later my body is burn, so hot and red like i just went for a drink like that.. Haha.. So hot and this is the first time i have this kind of feeling.. about 3+am then can sleep... Then 5.30am wake up... that day is like so tired... after working, go home rest a bit then went for iron man movie... haha... then i took the last bus 23 home... So fast... reach home about 12.15am... I got my first name card done... And is with me now... Haha.. Will give to you all... So tired....

2 fall in love is always easy
2 start a relationship is always simple
2 build it, is always tough
2 maintain it, is better said than done
2 break off, is easier said than done
2 remain friends after u broke off, is never possible
2 forget the memories is always doing but never succeeding
2 heal the pain within is hard and tough and never near simple
but one has 2 try 2 heal your own heart
the heart belongs to umemories will never be forgotten
the scar will never go...

that all folk..
jack...

No comments: