I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SIA A380 Flight to Tokyo Narita

My last event with Singpost... The event started at about 945pm... We have to reach Airport T3 at about 745pm... We go there after get the thing settle, then we all go out for a drink... All of us take cooler tea and some bao for the time being... Planning after the event where to eat... Then one of them going to get marriage sooooon... Congt to gary... We all talk about how he is going to celebrate the last night to been single... Going to have a "Rock bottom", "People across face" and many other stun... Sound like WWE, yes is wwe... That is what his friend have plan for him... So good, i wish i can do all those stun also... Haha... I can't go for his dinner as i am in my IPPT training.. Haha.. Then about 9.10pm, we start to release our water before go back for meeting... After that, we have to go for security check... Sian man.. Took out all the thing then scan... And after that we all sat at there do nothing... My boss taking a short nap, the rest of them sat down and i stand up walking around... I seeing them run here and there to make sure everything go smoothly.... Then time is just around the corner and they start to tell us who is our asst for taking the photo number... Haha... Me have the pretty lady help me... Last time is mandy and she is a very young mum... now is young lady and I can only say her hand writing is super nice.... She is very helpful and nice lady... have a quick chat with her, knowing that she is from mass-com agent... Doing design and cooperate work with the client... SIA is one of their client... We have the least of the people taking of photo as me is the second round all is them then me... My boss also... But my boss till more then me... Sad man... after that we went from dinner/supper at bedok 85 there... My boss want to drink so badly ask gary to join him... 2 bottle of beer... They Gary drink till about half bottle, then pass to me to help him finish up... He cannot drink any more, ok ba... Just drink up and that it... Me and karen go take cab... Have to send her home before i go home as she is like damn tired, have some chat on the way to her house... haha... after then i go home... Going to singpost soon to give them the cab fee and collect my memory card back from the event... So many plan is inside my mind, i knowing that i will work out somehow, and god will guide me along... I got police letter also asking me to join them as my career... Hmmm, after the china earthquake have happen, took many of thousand life away, i have make my mind set, not to sign up for police and cont to stay with SCDF, I hope i can go to china there to save as many life as possible... There are people out there wait for people to save them... i know, next time if have(table wood), i will be part of the team to go and help them... Can't wait to go in and train... Haha... Senior Officer here i come!!!...
that all for now..
jack

No comments: