I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just some update!!!

i just understand some that a small boy can understand.... So sad man... Mean that i have more more thing to catch up... i found a website that can create your own theme... So cool, i till working or what i can... Look easy but is damn hard... Till learning as i try out... Haha.. Too busy now, i have too many friend to do update, after work or before work, meet up most of my friend... So happy, my friend getting married... sad to say that i can't go, in ns... Sad... Also my singpost staff also... Married soon... Haha... Then congrt to them here... Too many thing happen around me, my friend broke his arm in the working place, my bosser also have going to post out of the outlet... Sad for him, as he is so nice guy to my friend... i help my friend to miss him... From what my friend say he so nice... Hehe.. That night can't sleep, my mind have so many image and feeling coming in... Very young have the guilty of that incident... So young have that kind of feeling... till now i can till remember that feeling... ok for now... tired...

that all folk...
jack

No comments: