I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

27 day more!!!

Today come back from my friend house, will a bit tired... I am so tired, suddenly i cannot find my laptop... Haha... my aunte take to her room to use... haha.. I look high and low for it... then today my aunte is at home... So rare, and suprise, I start to like reading book, i hope can get better in english and also at the same time in chinese... Haha.. So sian, nothing to do so reading book, training my body to better shape?!?!... haha... Go out tonight to my godma house with kel, they treat us for dinner tonight, haha... can't wait for it to happen... haha.. finish watching hero season 1 and 2... Now no show to watch, haha... Do what i can do ba... Trying out some of the thing, like working 2 shift without bring my laptop along, din bring my mp3 to go work, din wear spec as travel to work... Din online facebook so long, go inside, i have about 200 request... haha.. took me about 3 hour to clear them, do some of the request also... Haha.. So long no online in facebook, and some of the application din noe how to play... Haha... Till reading chapter 2... haha.. So long right...
that all for now...
jack...

No comments: