I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Monday, May 5, 2008

Not a day of mine!!!

Sun morning, wake up, headach... Took 2 pill then when to work... Along the way, I walking like a dead man as toward the bus stop... I am so sleepy, and my head is dizzy... I got up the bus and is my first time sitting down as traveling toward the kallang MRT station... Got down the bus and start walking... I known i not walking stright ahead... Is like I am drunk like that... Took the train as sleeping and travel along the way as i going to airport... I am like deading... feeling is really dun like it.. After that go change my pass to enter to the airport... I enter the wrong pw 2 time... And I have to re-enter all over again... Ahhhhhh... Enter in and go to the office... on the computer and start my work... sitting down there waiting to sign in my computer... See anything i can do about it... After sign in, i am like 1/2 asleep... My godma call me, go inside have some rest... I told her i took the pill... Is like ok, and ask me go rest inside.. have any customer then call me... I went in and sleep for a short while... It seem not to work, i till sleepy, and the pill is taking the effect stronger and stronger... I am sitting down there like a dead man as my eye keep closing and i cannnot do anything... really like a dead meat.... I am like o-mind... I hope i can at least do something then sleep... Can't be help... After that, i sign off at 12.30pm.... Change my pass and go to bus 36 there waiting for bus to go home... sit down and sleep as travel home... I am like is the pill too strong for me or what? I have no idea at all... till Ps there got down and take any bus that come and go home... Got home skip my lunch and go sleep... I woke up at 7+pm have my "lunch" and sit down for a short while and knock off again... Till monday morning, I feeling much better... But till a bit not well...

that all folk...
jack..

No comments: