I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Thanks Guy!!!!!

Thank guy for the wonderful birthday celebration... since 3 May... Thank for the present, food, and time celebrated with me..... And also the sabo on me and i also sabo you guy... Happy Birthday to Sheng Tian... Hope you like our suprise... Haha... After my bithday celebration, i went to marina square plan to play bowling but end up play pool... Haha... Then after that plan to stay till 12am... After the game, is after 12am... Haha... Then i took the bus same as SL and lyn... Me drop off at bugis there... Then walking home, then my friend sms me join in the party... Haha.. then go home bath and out i go again.. Haha... They order mac to his house, we all eat together, sing birthday song for him... then after that we all went home.... Haha.. My friend so blur and drove me to my friend house, which is in houg kang there... I look so stun, huh? y drove here, haha... End up, we have breakfast in the coffee shop, then he drove me home... Haha... thank for the ride... That how my 22nd birthday end... What next.... hmmm... update photo soon...

No comments: