I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

1 month and 4 day to go

hmmm... So fast, me about to go in SCDF for 2month training... after that will post out to the training group.. looking forward to Officer... Haha.. More pay and more training... haha... Today slacking at home doing nothing... just reading book all day... today at home, so i go buy some food back and cook for them to eat.. haha... So long i have not done this since i working full shift... haha... later going for running again.. so slacking... Haha... So long no time to slacking like that... haha... tml working and relax for a short while then go out ba... haha... time to enjoy abit... haha... So tired after 2 hour of reading.. Haha... ok for now.. time to cook... Haha... See ya.......
that all folk..
jack...

No comments: