I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Monday, April 28, 2008

Happening Happen!!!

Many thing have happen... I will enter 1 by 1... For the past week, I have been working, book sale in school... My life is no life... From work place to school then work place again then home or work place all day then home... Is like morning 5.30 wake up go get myself steady for work till 1pm, go school help in book sale, then if night need to go work then travel there, if not getting book sale then go home.. All day gone, going to SCDF soon, yet have not enjoy much... My work place she need to go for his attachment, so i have to work in the morning shift then working in the night also.. Every mon and wed is 2 shift then other is everyday in the morning shift.. Lucky that i can till have time to do my thing in the afternoon, but now a day hard cos of the book sale... No life at all... Haha.. At least every month pay day, at least i see some money coming in... That make me happy a bit... On sun, singpost staff function, i need to go there for D&D... This is the 2nd time i going for this kind of function D&D... Took the photo with My boss Clement... We look a bit alike... Can go my friendster and see... Haha... One of my airport manager go back to SPC there as head of manager there... Sad man.. No more having fun with him... hmmm... Start to miss school + poly friend + feeling also... Now if i have time, i will go train for 2hour in running, push-up, sit-up, pull-up... Get some exerise before i go in... if not i look so dead... haha... Day after day have pass, i am going closely toward my SCDF, my feeling is nothing, dun noe y... Other people have say, feel sian or what.. I nothing at all... I went to shopping in cd shop and bought 2 cd jessica jay and relaxing music... Haha... I am listening to jessica jay as i travel to work.... and sleeping when i listen to relaxing music... Haha.. So relaxing... Haha.. I getting new phone soon after i review for about 2week which phone model to take also... after review i have N76 from nokia and z770i, z750i from SE... First time using SE phone, hope i can get use to it... Haha... Read from the forum asking for feedback abouth those model and read other people comment... I have make up my mind getting SE z770i silver colour as there will not be black colour in the market soon... Sad man... Also good la, can use other colour also.. So exciting, new phone after 2year ++ of using of N6260... In may will be a bit free, and outing more.. I think so, Iron man coming soon.. Can't wait for that... After iron man show, i have no much money less cos of buying new phone... Haha... Is ok, my current phone is dieing soon, so have to get a new phone... I buying on tues after going to school to settle those thing then i go buy... What i need to buy is SE z770i + desktop charge + 1 more battery... So i can have a backup wan.. Haha... Damn happy.... Ok la... Stop here...

that all folk...
jack...

No comments: