I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Offically Graduated From Temasek Poly

That the end of the poly life... Time to move and mature day after day... Mind set have to change, all classmate and friend going to their path and move on... All the fun and memory will be kept as part of our life... Miss Poly life where fun, study, people that i met, food that i ate, library that i go, place that i study, lab that i use, event that happening, many more... Most of the part of the Tp have memory there...


My story start here: Remember the first time, I step to tp is going to register a place in poly... At first, i am in School of IT under information Tech. Then I am in a very big mind, can I take this course? asking myself that, then i have decide to change to the current course which is IFC... Very funny is I have letter from TP and NYP, so i make my choice to come to tp... I want to take something out of what i learn in ITE so i go to IFC... More coding base then design... I am abit wrong, as my design skill is better then coding... haha... Then never the mind, just do my better will do... Then I start to knowing Kelvin they all, at first is like guy and guy, gal and gal group... Later time, we start to mix around in year 1.2... Then start our friendship... but it dun last long as 2.1, due to our class have the least student, then we have to join with other class... That does not stop our friendship from growing... At the same time, fall in love with the gal in the same class.. Then time to take our elective subject... Funny thing is i dun have CDS and elective subject, i am like WTH, i need to go take it... The take MOE and java as my elective... Sad to say that, i fail my java and wireless tech, have to retake in year 3.2... That din stop me from going toward my goal... In year 3.1, my project is VLC 2 which is using C++ and open source coding to improve the camera reading of the human hand... which is a stepping stone to the next level... Where u can play game or control using your hand like the show in IRON MAN... Where you escape from the enemy, and went back home town and start design IRON MAN... That what we are doing also... Using your hand to replace mouse and keyboard... Sound fun at first... We have to go to NUS information research center to use the equipment there... We have alot of fun at there.. Play game, doing research, making new friend from SP.. And have those good food in NUS... Haha.. I miss the ind Cuttle rice($3)more... And have more rice and is FOC.. good right... Then have milo for breakfast, tea break and before going home... Then after MP/SIP, here start my final way to graduate path... On top of what i need to study, also i need to retake those 2 subject that i fail early on... lucky that i can took at the same time... i having hard time at the first place, but i know i MUST clear this and graduated... Lucky that i have very good classmate that can guide me along... then manage to clear all subject... I am so happy... My cca is iHUB which will be student leader org event for the diploma level and school level... I also camera man for iHUB and also ESC and VC... I not so active in VC as i join in year 3... If i know there is this club, i will join in year 1... Haha.. Maybe my story will not written in this way... Haha... That my story... fun fun all the way... Time to change myself to the open world of danger out there... Also beside study, i have to work part time to support myself for the daily meal and payment of bill and actively...

21May is the graduation day, i forget to take off on that day.. after the graduation day, i have to cont to work... First time, i wear format to work with my tie on... Haha... look so diff from other day... Polo t-shirt... damn sian... that my story... SCDF life next... Opening a new chapter soon...

that all folk...
jack...

No comments: