I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Something on my mind!!!

In this world,

Why people like to look at good thing?
Why people like to say thing about him/her all the time?
Why people like to see thing that is good?
Why people like to do thing that is easy?
Why people like to play more and do thing less?
Why guy like pretty girl? What about the those who are not that pretty girl?
Is the look is so important ma?
Is the mind that is doing the talk ma or the heart?
Why people need help alway ask from someone and his/her till unsolve?
Why people have to act nothing have happen and no one there then back to real him/her?
Is it they dun wan people to worry about him/her ma?
Saying thing is easy, doing thing is hard...
When people need can pray to god? If god need help who can they look for?
Is this the real world is like that ma?
Rich people can do what they wan, poor people have to see at the rich people face...
Why cannot people share the same thing?
If this world is free and all back to base thing... No war, computer, all so base can people take it ma? So long to take people to do that?
If the world have free thing what are they going to do? people live in pace cannot ma? Why this country have to fight over that country? Why terrier wan to attack that country? Is power can win the weak ma? Is power so important ma? Can't we live in pace, doing the peaceful thing ma?

When the wind bow near the shore, It remind me of you and the time we share, My anger broke our relationship and till today I want to tell you. "I Love You!!!"

That all stupid thing i have thought..
Jack

No comments: