I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Busy week!!!

First of all thank my friend for borrow his super good computer to do the video... I have create 3 video out of that computer... Thank man.. making to the video need is time and idea out of your mind if you are using the third party software like Adobe Premiere or pinnor or other software... Hmmmm... I hope i can upload to youtube to share some with you all... BUT all have to wait untill the i.gm over then i upload to there... Haha.. For the past week, i am busy doing, selecting, editing the photo for the video... Sound editing also... Plan out 3 storyboard out of no way.. Haha... Too busy and tired also and trying to forget something also... eeryday, I go home bath then went to my friend house to edit the video... Sometime i edit till for asleep... He help me out with some idea of the video... Thank for the help... Till have to comvert to video format too.. I think that will took more then a day to do that... Hopefully, by this saturday, I can convert them to video format... I will see and dry run of the video see if have any error or spelling error or not... This time i not using movie maker as some of the thing cannot been doing using that software... I think my fav is till video and designing of the video or website ba... Maybe next time, i will take a part-time course on this kind of thing ba... Camera, video, designing is till my best... I try to make myself busy till i dun have the time to think of anything... Some of my friend call me to go out for a movie, tea, or other stuff, I just dun wish to go ba... Too tired, project log book have not print out, full of coding, and research and report. All the thing that i have research can have at least 50 page... I try not to think... Reaching home soon as i now in the bus 23 typing my blog... going home then bath and have my dinner then go to my friend house to doing the sound editing and convert them to the file... Hope i can done by tonight... Tml have to wake up at 5.30am and go work at 7am... I am so tired...

On the train on Sat morning, I forget to update it on the internet... So just at on what i have in it.. Hmmm, Today i am early for my work as i dun even sleep on friday till the next morning, just can't sleep... My mind is not listening to me... lol... So just close my eye only... Ok for now.. Have to drop off the train...

When the wind bow near the shore, It remind me of you and the time we share, My anger broke our relationship and till today I want to tell you. "I Love You!!!"

That all folk...
Jack...

No comments: