I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Finally

i.GM is over, i can rest in pace... Haha.. Rushing the video like day and night for it... Looking at the photo and laught at them, that is how we look in the past... Haha... Ok that is over!!! I neeed to trip my friend for dinner... He help me alot in by give me idea and song seaching... Haha... Tired, and sleep so long till sleepy, I think of taking a nap in the lab... Haha but again cannot.. I am good boy... ooopssssss... Till have thing that i have not solve yet... So have to done that soon... 3 video is done and 2 is show... Till have one more till on the way... I miss the DJ emily at night... 9pm to 11pm... That is the only time i listen most of the time...

Cartoon Version MUST WATCH!!! Most of them love it... So i just share with you all... Haha...

o mortais, What is love?
That binds beyond life on earth?
To all corners, in pair we fly
Braving summer and winter, by and by...
Mere thought are useless
They only serve as goodbyes
If there was truly time for a goodbye
Then all the suffering before world have been worth it
Time is short
Where is there joy after sorrow
Thinking when we will meet again
This time, this night...
Emotion cannot be expressed.

That all folk...
Jack

No comments: