I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Thursday, July 5, 2007

01 July 2007

Ok... I should show what i have take on that day ba, since i have shoot them... share what i have... Cannot find I shoot the moon photo early in the morning 6am+... Only the Miss Earth Singapore photo... Maybe I need sometime off ba, of what i am doing... Trying to forget what is on my mind.. Not bgf thing but other... I wish to throw all the thing down and run away... Haha... But again, haizzzzzzz....











Sorry during this time, i may not be that cheerful or joke around so much or talk so many or msn...
That all folk...
Jack....

No comments: