I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Friday, July 27, 2007

Finally!!! Done with it

I just finish watching 1 Litre of Tears-Episode 11... She died. I have a better point of view of doctor now. They have to fright with them till very last breath. All I can say is you are my hero... Thank for saving people all the time... After this life story that i have watch, I feel more about the people who have sickness and try their best to fright again them.. What if I have sickness, what will i been or do or my action are? My tear have come down once again... That how the show is named ba... And the background music is so sad and that make people's tears come out...

LEFT or RIGHT
Are You Brainy Enough?

Find out if you're left brainer, right brainer or whole brainer! Write down the number of A, B & C that you've chosen, tabulate your scoure using the method below and find out the truth about yourself!

*Mean of the words in the Bottom


1) I remenber best by

A: name
B: faces
C: both names and faces

2) I prefer to have thing eplained to me

A: with words
B: by showing them to me
C: both ways

3) I prefer classes

A: with one assignment at a time
B: where I work on many things at once
C: no preference

4) I prefer

A: multiple choice tests
B: essay tests
C: no preference

5) I am

A: not good at body language
B: good at body language
C: so-so at body language

6) I am

A: not much of a comedian
B: funnier that Stephen Chow
C: sometimes funny, sometimes not

7) I look at things

A: by looking at the facts
B: based on my experience
C: both ways

8) I like my day to be

A: planned so I know exactly what to do
B: opened with opportunities for changes as I go along
C: no preference

9) I am

A: never *inventive or creative
B: very inventive or creative
C: occasionally inventive or creative

10) I like to express feeling and ideas

A: in plain words
B: in poetry, songs, dance, etc
C: both ways

11) I respond to people more when

A: they appeal to my *intellect
B: they appeal to my *emotions
C: both ways

12) I prefer

A: total silent while reading or studying
B: to have music while reading or studying
C: listen to music when reding for enjoyment, not when studying

13) I prefer

A: dogs
B: cats
C: both equally

14) I would like to write

A: a non-fiction book
B: a fiction book
C: no preference

15) I have

A: almost no mood swing
B: frequent mood swings
C: few mood swings

16) I have the memory of

A: an elephant (good memory)
B: what was the question again?
C: an ordinary person

17) I prefer

A: *verbal instructions
B: *demonstrations
C: no preference

18) I

A: use time management to organise my life
B: have difficulty organising my time
C: organise my time occasionally

19) I dream or think in

A: words
B: pictures
C: both equally

20) I am

A: bad at finding direction and easily lost
B: ggod at directions and can navigte well with map
C: somewhere in the middle


*inventive: able to think of new, different, or interesting ideas
*intellect: the ability to understand things and to think intelligently
*emotions: a strong human feeling such as love, hate, anger etc
*verbal: spoken not written
*demonstrations: an event at which a large group of people march through the streets, in order to publicly protest about something
How to calculate your score

Take the number of Bs you have and subtract with the number of As. The result can be a negative or positive number. Call it your "Magic Number".

If you have 6 or more Cs, divide your Magic Number by 3. Round your score to the nearest number. This answer will be your score.

If you have 3-5 Cs, divide your Magic Number by 2. This will be your score.

If you have less than 3 Cs, do not divide at all. Your Magic Number is your score.

Analysis of score

Score of -4 : Left brain dominance
Score of -1 to -3 : Whole brain dominance, more prone to the left brain
Score of 0 : Whole brain dominance
Score of 1 to 3 : Whole brain dominance, more prone to the right brain
Score of 4 : Right brain dominance

The Left Brain:

This is the typically logical and critical side of the brain. It deals with reason, mathematical skills and analysis. The reading, writing and language centres are located in this side if the brain. Other characteristics of a left brainer are:

· Intellectual
· Remembers names
· Planned and Structures
· Prefer talking writing
· Controlled Emotions
· Not good at interpreting body language

The Right Brain:

This side of the brain is more abstract and creative. It is strong at visual imager, and it controls dreams. It also controls emotions, and artistic talent. A right brainer si strong in the arts and in abstract thing. Other characteristics:

· Intuitive
· Remembers faces
· Prefers drawing
· More free in expressing feelings
· Good at interpreting body language

The Whole Brain:

Whole brainers have both the characteristics of the right and left brained people. The side of the brain which is used depends situations. Whole brain favouring either side means that the person is generally a whole brainer, but stronger at one side.
That all folk...
Jack..

No comments: