I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

If you have a choice?!

If you have a choice to choose to be a guy or girl. What is your choice?


GUY:

Need to server National Service. Cost of this word "gentlemen", guy have to help or take more thing then girl. If dun help then say not gentlemen at all. Have to support the family, Treat girl sometime for lunch or dinner as a gentlemen. Help to carry thing for girl is a gentlemen. Wait for a girl, is a gentlemen. Clothing for guy is also the same, not much style. Guy have to train himself to be fit at all time, help girl to carry thing. Guy like those stuff like car, machine model, IT stuff, Handphone and etc.


Girl:

Guy treat girl as in dating, movie, carry thing for girl, take photo together. In the shop, girl are hired % more high then a guy. If you see the shop in suntec, orchard, shopping center. Most of the girl are working in the office and the guy is some other place. Most of the time is girl who serve the customer then guy. Mother natural create for girl to have aunt visit every month and give birth of your child is pain. Girl have more style or design of clothes, bag, accessorise and etc, they can choose from. 60% market is for lady then the rest is for guy and children. They spent money on clothe,shoes, bag, hair and other.
In China, the parent want guy and not girl. Y? In this world, we need guy and girl to have the next generation. Now china have more guy then girl, they are complain they cannot get a wife. No girl, some village say they are going oversea to find wife or something like that. In this world, no matter is guy or girl, all are important.

I think this world till need both party to be in this world!!! So can balance up the next generation. So Must be happy all the time...
That all folk...
jack...

No comments: