I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

First Tear!!!

1 Litre of Tears, This show is so touching... My first tear coming in eps 8 when she finally make her move to go to the disable school to study. Before she left the school, She stand in front and tell the class some meaningful about life... After she have finish, she left the school. Her classmate is all so sad... As She about to left the school... All her classmate run out of the classroom... They sing her the song in the hall "only human"... So touching... That is what i watch on sun afternoon after i cone back from work... My aunte ask me y crying... I smiling at her and say touching...

That all folk..
Jack...

No comments: