I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

1 Litre of Tears

Ok... What do i mean of that? This is a japanese show introd by my friend ming... Is about a 15year girl who have this sickness spinocerebellar atrophy(Individuals affected with spinocerebellar ataxia develop a degenerative condition that affects a region in the base of the brain called the cerebellum located behind the brainstem. The primary function of the cerebellum is to coordinate the body's ability to move. Loss of this quintessential function leads to a progressive atrophy, or wasting away of muscles. The spine also atrophies and this can lead to spasticity. Spinocerebellar ataxia can be physically devastating and the progressive loss of the ability to coordinate movements in emotional complications and significant lifestyle changes. The adverse effects involve the legs, hands, and the speech. Currently, there are 11 types of spinocerebellar ataxia. As there are many different genes mutations that cause this disease, there are different names for each type. The different types have numerical assignments as nomenclature.)

This dorama is about a girl who was diagnosed with a disease called Spinocerebellar Degeneration when she was 15 years old, and was able to continue her life until her death at the age of 25 years old. The plot is based on the true story of a Japanese girl named Kito Aya, who had the same disease. She kept writing in her diary to remember her experiences until she could no longer hold a pen. Aya simply wished to live until the end of her life, and the purpose of writing in the diary was to remind herself to not give up. She shed tears many times, at the same time encompassed by the rich love and support from her family, friends, and boyfriend. Her diary “1 Litre of Tears” was published after her death, because of its inspiring and courageous message of, “Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing.” Must watch this show and listen to the song... So lovely and touching story... I suddenly feel that this world is more then what we have... We are fortune that we can run, jump, play around.... Sad for them, as they have to go into this... I feel bad for them, and I asking "Why is this disease have in the first place" By the way, this disease cannot be cureable... We must care more about our friend around me... I have not finish watching the show finish, I almost every show, i feel so sad and touching watching that show... If you like japanese drama this, you will not miss... I will finish watching the show and see how is the ending going to been. After watching just now, So i decide to blog this... So how about you? I am happy that I noe you all....
Love you guy...

Song Link: Link

Here is about the link of the diary... If I not wrong...
Link 1
Link 2

Heavy, Drop All & Run Away & Dun care!!!

That all folk..
Jack...

No comments: