I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Unforgettable Present!!!

22 Aug went to got my friend 21st birthday present!!!... I share the present with ming... Went to the shop, we know what to buy, and thought of they will make for us and thing like that... NO!!! We have to do it ourselves, I step on it for the cotton to go in, then me and ming have to rub the heart warm and ming give to the girl to put it in... Haha.. That is so funny, cos it say there "I Love You" in a heart shape... Ya... then I help the bear wash up then is ming turn to wear the clothing... We took about 10min++ to help the bear to put on the clothing... Looking for the accessory and put on the head... Haha.. Then go get some paper and card... Hmmm... Took us about 2 hour to rap the present up... And some more, we design the name damn long.. Too us some time just to design it.. In the end we use some mature style design... Haha.. Hope she like it... Then thursday we meet for dinner together with ming, yue he jie and ai yun mie mie... Then went to bought a funny sweet for her... Call "LOVE Potion" hope she have a rs soon... Haha... Yue He jie pick de... So not me ok.. haha... Then after that walk walk in the bugis... window shopping?!?!... after that then walk to my house there took the bus... Then ming and me went home... He took train... That is our memory... Haha... Cannot go to your chatlet, have thing to do...



That all folk..
Jack...

No comments: