I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Singapore!!!

Now Singapore is 42 year old... Happy Birthday Singapore... Can't wait till the firework... today have to meet in mrt at 1pm... then go there camp till the firework start and end... Hope I can have a best spot to shoot it.. Haha... Now i charging my battery... I thinking of buying more battery (2700) and 1 charger also... Just now we play dota AI+ that is a franking hard game... Hmmm... I am the weaker of all... Haha... Maybe my best game is it tower defend ba... Dota is just a chionger game... Hmmm.. Study more hero... and try again...

Singapore Fireworks Celebrations at Marina Bay
The Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007 will be held on 17 and 18 August at the Marina Bay.
To celebrate her 42nd birthday, Singapore will be inviting friends from all over the world to be part of the festivities. World-class producers from Europe and Asia will stage spectacular pyromusicals that will set the night skies ablaze with beautiful fireworks accompanied by stirring music.
For the first time ever, spectators will be treated to the magnificent panoramic view of the fireworks displays and Singapore’s signature city skyline from the brand new floating stadium at the Marina Bay.
The event will open in the evening with a festive carnival featuring a wide array of arts and charity stalls, entertaining street performances and many more exciting activities in the Marina Bay area.The celebrations at the Marina Bay will continue into the night with the fireworks shows followed by more late-night revelry around the Bay area.

Comex Show(IT Fair) coming soon.... 30 Aug to 2 Sept 2007... hmmm... Love it... Dun think i am buying anything... Cos no $$ haha... Then I look for upgrade of my desktop... My hk cannot spoil... So much thing is on my mind... hai.. haha...

That all ba...
Jack...

No comments: