I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Saturday, August 25, 2007

cos of "You/IT", I in NUS...

Stupid me la... Thurday forget to keep my laptop charger home, so friday till have to go NUS... Hiazz... Then I go there alone.. Haha.. Then met my sup in NUS... They have to present the project out.. Then I was like "seeing star and stun", they are doing about the same as us, and is more more better then us... The VIP is there in the afternoon... Then in the morning there is bri, corey and farzam all come down... I am stress cos i am alone there... All my team mate is not there, then debug coding... Haha... Have lunch then in art school, ate the same thing... Miss the eng food... Oh... Saw my schoolmate in the bus, but he since cannot remember me and i about to alight...Sleep in the bus... Oversleep then i in my secondary there then i got off... Walk back and sleep... So tired... I have done dl some nice song... Now going to do the SIP report... Sian..
That all folk...
Jack...

No comments: