I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Friday, August 31, 2007

Last Day of all

Yesterday is our last day in NUS... SO SO SO Happy!!!... Today is last day in TP for our SIP... Today is most of the time slacking all the way... Nothing much to do also...Yesterday went down to the IT Fair to collect the data... Now actually read the IT fair information about the LCD screen... Maybe going to buy that also... My hard disk is a confirm thing to buy... Optional for LCD screen... hmmm...

NUS VS TP?? Who is better?

I enjoy my life in NUS more then in TP... Dun Noe y? the food ma? or the pantry Milo or the water cooler? or the environment? I dun know... Maybe that make me feel like a working adult? or the fun we have at there? Or the game we play at there? Having fun with SP friend? Ai ya.. Dun think so much... Is all over la...

Sat and Sun - Our supervisor in NUS ask we all to go down for X-Periment Science Carnival... We are in Marina Square Central Atrium for a roadshow... FOC.... Can come down to see what is happening at there... all kind of science thing... Sat is 11am to 9pm and sun is 11am to 7pm!!...

That all folk...
jack....

No comments: