I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Saturday, August 18, 2007

So long!!!

so long no update since last week ba... Busy with my PR2... Now is all over.. So happy.. Holiday coming soon... Now jobless... Haha... looking for new pt job... Now is the last part of the work... Hopefully we can done and settle for all... Jia YOu Team... First of all thank my friend for invite me for night cycling last week, thank for the bicycle also... We cycle in east coast at night till the next day then i go work... So is like sat morning till sun afternooon... haha... working and play.. eee-ha.... Althought i no much talking to you all, i have something in my mind, so dun have the mood to joke around... Sorry friend, looking forward to meet again after your BMT ba... Althought i say i will tell you if i have problem, but this problem i afraid that will make it worst if i tell you... Not saying, i dun wan make it more fan... hmmm... Is it some test i having ma? or what?... Hai...

When the wind bow near the shore, It remind me of you and the time we share, My anger broke our relationship and till today I want to tell you. "I Love You!!!"

That all folk...
Jack...

No comments: