I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Eric weakest!!!!

Batten of the arm wresting...

Kelvin, Eric, Ws, clement and Haidir... Batten who is strong of all...

Kelvin vs clement for left hand = winner clement
Kelvin vs clement for right hand = winner clement

Kelvin vs Ws for left hand = winner Ws
Kelvin vs Ws for right hand = winner Ws

Kelvin vs Haidir for left hand = winner Haidir
Kelvin vs Haidir for right hand = winner Haidir

Haidir vs clement for left hand = winner Haidir
Haidir vs clement for right hand = winner Haidir

Haidir vs Ws for left hand = winner Haidir
Haidir vs Ws for right hand = winner Ws

Kelvin vs Eric for left hand = winner Kelvin
Kelvin vs Eric for right hand = winner Kelvin

So what it mean... Big size not equal to big bully.. haha... Kelvin u rock man... Haha...

That all folk...
Jack....

No comments: