I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tired!!!

Yesterday, I slept super early miss the show again... Now downloading the honour and passion from MobTV... Haha... Then i woke up at 4+am... Then i go for a jogging till 5am.. Then come back home bath... Then check my email... "Is that him?" I wonder what he is try to say... Oh... Today going to NUS then after lunch then i go back to school... To prepare the PR2... Which is about 2 week time... So last hope and have to done once and for all... Then can off duty to work for the moon cake event... Hopefully can earn about 1K ba... Haha... Then I can buy my hard disk and a phone... My phone sometime cannot ans the call... Sorry for those people who trying to reach me but cannot call in... Now i doing the special thing now... Kel will be so happy about it. Haha...

That all for now...
Jack...

No comments: