I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Friday, June 1, 2007

What Life?

What is your life? That day they all come my house celebrate my birthday and play the game of life... So funny, lifang, she wan to play at clement house but all of use is playing cs... haha.. Then come my house come she wan to play then go in and out the room.. then when out the house, then we start playing about half way... then she come back wan to play then is like all dun want to play anymore.. so she sian 1/2... haha.. luck they in my room play card... haha.. she went in to play... Then what about my life.. Haha.. have some goal already... Haha...

best time of my life
When I wake up early in the morning, Lift my head, I'm still yawning When I'm in the middle of a dream Stay in bed, float up stream
Please don't wake me, no don't shake me Leave me where I am I'm only sleeping
Everybody seems to think I'm lazy I don't mind, I think they're crazy Running everywhere at such a speed Till they find, there's no need
Please don't spoil my day I'm miles away And after all I'm only sleeping
Keeping an eye on the world going by my window Taking my time
Lying there and staring at the ceiling Waiting for a sleepy feeling
Please don't spoil my day I'm miles away And after all I'm only sleeping
Keeping an eye on the world going by my window Taking my time
When I wake up early in the morning, Lift my head, I'm still yawning When I'm in the middle of a dream Stay in bed, float up stream
Please don't wake me, no don't shake me Leave me where I am I'm only sleeping

Good time management doesn't necessarily mean working harder or working more - it means working smarter.
慢慢地撤出忧伤你在转角处等他能用声高放地唱我可以整天对你不牵挂
至交爱不会开花我情书却割舍不下眼见你爱的是他却还是学不会摆脱这挣扎
想听的话你说给了他我的快乐从此蒸发如果同时爱的代价哪相信想撒个什么谎
想听的话得不到回答我却还在独自装傻回答时我的脸颊好让你看不见我眼角的变化


后悔的人,总怨恨自己当时为何会伤害自己最爱的人。。。后悔的人,总怨恨自己当时为何会犯下不可原谅的错。。。后悔的人,才明白自己的过失是多么的残忍。。。后悔的人,才明白自己已失去最后的机会。。。后悔的人,总会想回到过去。。。后悔的人,总会想说对不起。。。后悔的人,总会想解释当时的错误。。。后悔的人,知道这一切都是奢望。。。后悔的人,知道这一切已来不及,如果还能对自己最爱的人说声抱歉和弥补,后悔的人现在就不必后悔了。。。


Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing: Come back to me and forgive everything

Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly, and without expectation - We don't love to be loved; we love to love

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning

that all fork..
Jack

No comments: