I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sad news

My friend die of Heart attack yesterday morning, my friend sms me that new, i have no mood to do the thing... After my meeting that day, I go home and went to my friend there... Heard from her gf say, he leave this world quit peacefully... Not much pain he have... I noe him in a lan shop, we are first cs mate then we promoting ourself to friend, then best friend. I noe him about nearly 7 year. That day i met him in bugis as i on my way home after my NUS... We sat down and chat all lot... Have alot of fun that day... Here is what he say:

Dating a Boyfriend Better or girlfriend better in a guy?
Date a bf, dun have to treat them all the time... Can have a man talk.. Dun hav to act so much...
See and talk about weapon, girl, crap around... Dun have to think so much...

Date a gf, have to treat her in some of the time... Plan the topic well so can talk every long... Have to been yourself all the time, Make some joke and make her haha out... Take care of her feeling also...

And now is like can't believe that he is gone... like.... Went to the place where kept my sadness... So many thing have happen in me and around me and beside me... I just dun noe what to do... So fan now...

Today went to work, print out so many wrong print and have to do a record... As they give me the wrong name and the design is new so not add in the list.... So many print have to put under spoil.... My record is broken, have 5 copy under spoil... No mood?!... Total sian fully today... Then go meet my friend ming and his group for movie... Bought my wang xin ling CD + DVD at the lower price in singapore.... A bit happy also... haha...

PS: Treasure all the people around you, friend , ex-bgf and your enemy. You never noe what will happen next...

Will Miss him... Born 1986 - 2007(live)..... You will alway my Best Friend no matter where you are... lucky i met him that day... BUt i am sad lor...

Love all this song:

S.H.E - 听袁惟仁弹吉他(My Fav)
S.H.E - 说你爱我
S.H.E - 藉口
张卫健 - 你爱我像谁
Cascada - Everytime We Touch (Yanous Candlelight)
Cascada - Miracle
Evonne - 学会
许慧欣 - 忽然很想你
Evonne - 七月七日晴

When the wind bow near the shore, It remind me of you and the time we share, My anger broke our relationship and till today I want to tell you. "I Love You!!!"

That all folk...
Jack...

No comments: