I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Friday, June 15, 2007

What is this?


This my project is about :

What is (( x+ y) - 1/255) ??? What it mean?
X is what value?
Face value?
Y is what Value?
Hand value?
-1 also = 255?
What is that man?
(Face + Hand)- 1/255)
Then the final output is only can see the 2 hand only...
That is the output... How sia?
Is there not a way in this mortal world,To embrace both my faith and my beloved?

The Greatest distance divdes us
Not beacause you are oblivious to my love.
When I stand in front of you:
But Beasuces we love each other.
Knowing fate will forever keep us apart
That all folk..
Jack...

No comments: