I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Thursday, June 21, 2007

late for stupid reason!!!

Today, I am not late de lor.. Today same thing again, a joker press all the floor again. Ok fine, Go up and down... Then the lift jam between level 13 and level 9... I try force open it but cannot cannot get out... Inside the lift, is me and a office girl only... She is scare and i take out my mini LED light to make her feel better... lol... The lift is abit dark, I call the service hotline but till have to wait for 30min. Then we have to wait in there till someone save us out... Haha.. I noe what u thinking mark... Haha... I try to calm her down.. This is not the second time i jam in the lift, so unlucky. Took the bus at 830am, sian 1/2... My mini LED light have not return to me... Haha... In the end, I reach NUS at 945am... sian lor... First time, I late like hell lor...

Happy 21st Birthday to You!!!
Da Di Di... : )...
Haha... Kelvin and eric loving couple... Haha... Wear red colour together... Haha.. So funny... We not sms or information anybody about the colour of the clothes... Just luck that I guess... I am in any group... Haha... Ok... Have to meet my friend now... Next time then I write more... Haha..
王心凌 - 我和你
This song is to all my lady/ girl-friends with their best friend... This song is for you and your best friend.. Very nice...
When the wind bow near the shore, It remind me of you and the time we share, My anger broke our relationship and till today I want to tell you. "I Love You!!!"
That all folk...
Jack

No comments: