I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

45degree, So happy!!!

Why i say that... You may think i am mad or crazy... Sunday din go to work, high fever 45 degree... Then call my coll irene for help?! haha... Ask her who should i call if i cannot work... Tooo sick... Sleep all day, din ate a thing, keep sleeping all the time... Then thought monday i will be better and go NUS, but till having the same temp, no choice have to go see doctor as sunday nearby me dun open for the clinch so sian1/2... Just got it that I having fever not high then 50 degree, I so happy, usually my fever is 50 degree or high. And the nurse see me ask me high then 50 degree ma? i say no, they look so shock.. Haha... Then they test and approve that... Have a flu, high fever, cought & headach. I have to go for a injection for the high fever. Give me so many medical, like my lunch or dinner like that.. Haha.. After they give me injection, my body is damn weak lor... Took the train back then ate a slice of bread and check my email then go have a rest, in the evening, i go check my mail box again, so many email again... Sian 1/2... have to clear them all then go ate bread and took my medical and sleep again... Thank bro, sister and friend for concern... Din noe how you all noe that i sick, thank anyway... got spam by sms... Haha... Thannk man...

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.
You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.
You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.

My friend introd me to do this:

Emotional IQ Test

http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=1121

Self-report
ComponentSubscale IQ score = 112
Subscale percentile = 79

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is average. People who score like you do feel that their ability to understand and deal with their own emotions and those of others is acceptable but could still use some improvement. Emotionally intelligent people have an easy time overcoming difficulties in their lives and they are generally able to control their moods. It’s easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; likely due to an empathetic nature and a clear mind when it comes to offering good advice. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.


原来这才是真的你 and 那年夏天宁静的海 are nice... They all sung by Wang Xin Ling... So nice...

That all folk..
Jack...

No comments: