I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rush like hell

Yesterday I heard that our PR1 is on friday, I was like good can slowly prepare, BUT about 10am, Sup msn me say that today 4pm is the PR1, want us to rush out all the thing to show him... By right our PR1 is on last thursday but we are in NUS... Then I am rush the ms project grant chart and weekly report also... damn tired after that... skip my lunch to do all the thing.. go ihub roooom to cut the report to the small size and paste inside my log book.. Update the information on the book for Dr Tan to see.. Haha.. After that about 2pm++ my sup come in and sign the remaining infor and ask him what need to have inside the log book.. lucky the power point is done sometime back before yesterday... Haha.. Then they all copy what i have to their log book which need all the same... I done all the important thing so is abit easy for them la.. Haha.. Then i done my side and print out all the report and stuff... Then they copy i cs abit to reduce stress before he PR1 us... Haha...
Weili bring me and les go sell... Haha... Get the wrong infor and bring us there... MY S$1/-... Haha... It say is B13 that all.. Weili thought is at there.. So pay that S$1/- inside then no one is there... diao... Then later then noe is at the further down... Haha... Then i am like my $1/-... Then sharon come i go out.. She thought i go home so fast.. haha.. Is i go out bring eunice come in... Haha.. Then i am like so funny... just about to reach B13 then go out to bring eunice come in... Haha.. Then later we have a drink then talking with them.. Then go have a subway for dinner with giap and iris.. My first time eating in subway and that chalet also... esc theme park there...

Some interesting i found on the internet on tuestday morning???...

very funny lor.. chinese version of girlfriend(some chinese word only)
http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/144368ht.htm

Love is just a tear in your last lover's eye.Peace is just a virtue, it happens when you die.
Both of these are with me, only when I'm with you.
Tell me that you love me and I always will be true.
Love is never ending, I will spend the end with you.

All this time, waiting for my love to come back. All this time, wondering why my love had to go. If you love me tell me, I just wanna know. Don’t let me cry without you in my life Gotta have you more, each passing day. Such a mess, since you went away. See you by my side. I’m gonna love you till the end of time. Always thought you’d be mine, to have and to hold. Said you’d never let me go. Oh love of my life. I’m gonna love you till the day I die.-cheers
Faraway a distant star. The one I love, love with all my heart. I’ll be here holding back my tears. Though days grow long, my love is strong. How you shine in all my dreams. I see my life with just you and me. We’ll remain till the very end. Our love will never change
Some interest I found on the net..

Very good must read it if your chinese is good. if not ask someone to read to you.. Someway you noe who is in that place or the way you going to call them... Friend, soul mate and confidant

什么是朋友?什么是知音?什么是知己

朋友是什么?朋友就是在你穷困潦倒的时候能伸出援助之手的人,朋友就是在你心情郁闷的时候能宽慰你心灵的人,朋友就是在你举旗不定的时候帮你拿主意的人,朋友就是你在诉苦的时候能安静的聆听你心声的人……
朋友在我们的人生中起着很重要的作用,也是我们的人生中是觉不能缺少的,所以,我们应该珍惜我们身边的朋友,朋友是我们人生中很多元化的角色,好
的朋友是一个知己,是一个良师,是一个益友,有首歌中这样写到:千金难买是朋友,朋友多了路好走,以诚相待心诚则灵,让我们永远是朋友。这些歌词虽
然简短,但它真正的把朋友两个字诠释的很到位,对待身边的朋友真的是应该以诚相待的,而且就算是你再有钱,如果你没有朋友,你的心灵也会感到空虚
,感到寂寞。就算你是身无分文的穷光蛋,但如果你拥有朋友,你也就拥有了世界上最宝贵的财富,也就同样拥有了快乐。所以,朋友们,无论你是穷人还是
富人,请珍惜你身边的每一位朋友吧。这样你的生活中就会永远充满阳光,永远充满快乐。坏的朋友也会把你带入一个绝径,要不怎么有句话叫做“近朱者
赤,近墨者黑”呢!所以有些时候真正的朋友会对你说一些非常中恳,非常严厉的话,也许会伤到你的心,但请你不要介意,因为有句话是这么说的,忠言逆
耳利于行嘛!那些狗肉朋友是勿要去交的,所谓狗肉朋友就是在你有钱有能力的时候巴结你的人,陪你吃吃喝喝的人。但一旦你穷困潦倒时候,他不但忘记
了原来的种种,还要雪上加霜的人。而真正的朋友,是可以同甘苦,共患难,雪中送碳的人。也许每个时代朋友的定义和概念都有所不同,但每个时代的朋友
都有一个共同的特性,真正的朋友是可以为你两肋插刀,为你上刀山,下火海的。我们的生活中,也许除了家人,最亲近的人不过份的一点说,也就是朋友了
,而且有些话也许只可以去对朋友倾诉。 所以,朋友是我们生活中不缺少的调味品,只要你的生活中拥有了朋友,你就拥有了比金钱更宝贵的财富,所以,
无论你是什么样的人,都请珍惜你身边的朋友吧,也珍惜朋友所带给你的那种异想不到的快乐。
什么是知音?知音是好朋友的超越知音是好朋友的升华知音不是情人它可以有情人般的浪漫温馨 但更多的是坦诚相对宽容理解知音不是爱人它可以有爱人般的相互关怀不分彼此他没有“执子之手与子偕老”的不离不弃的拆言 看着若有若无却是真实存在的知音没有富贵贫贱之别可以超越多与利的诱惑知音也不需要承诺总是在合适的时间出现在合适的地点然后进行合适的交变 即使是相对无言默默无语 又是另有一番味道知音你可以拥有但是你不能占有更不能驾驭知音可以飘然而去可以潇洒而去没有半点的拖泥带水,既然心灵相通心心相印挥挥手足够了!
什么是知己?有人说那是一个对自己最了解的人,他应该看得穿看得透自己的灵魂和所有动机。 有人说那是一个最能接受自己的人,他能够一厢情愿地永久地信任你即使他未必很了解你。  在我看来,拥有知己是要靠缘分的。人的缘分很奇怪,你会发现你爱一个人信赖一个人而去了解一个人并不是因为他好,可能他不好的更多,只是遇见了
两人相交了便有了一种出奇的亲切感。正是这种似曾相识的亲切感,让你眷恋上了他和他成了知己。
  对于知己,不要要求一定要了解多少。了解这个词不外乎希望在他眼中你是理想中完美的那个自己,可事实上,做人总归是和自己理想的相差太远,所以
何必刻意把千疮百孔的自己美化。 
对于知己,不要要求一定能全部接受自己。完全接受,怎么可能呢?每个人有自己特定的出身背景和性格,有着在此基础上建立起来的自身的价值标准和处
世观,他看你是依照他的思维,无论怎样是很难把一个人看得完全的,你如果要求他和你一致而全盘接受你那就是强人所难了。 
知己,是遇到了,让你把自己以往对朋友对爱的定义不得不全数推翻的人。因为他引出了你那些潜在的动人的特质,引出了你体内某些不自知的情感,你会
觉到和他相处时感觉真是相当的好。
  知己,是不管你遇到不堪并厌谈自己的时候还是你心情愉悦谈笑风生的时候,都可以找到他。而他会让你知道,只要你需要,他永远都在;他会让你觉得,
对你重要的人,始终不会改变。 
知己,是彼此间可以不问容颜、不问贤愚、不问贫富的人。问的只是人生路上的输赢和苦乐,输时苦时你可以从他那儿得到微笑和鼓励,赢时乐时你可以从
他那儿得到真心祝贺和善意指正。
  知己,是让你觉得你怎么会碰到一个让你欢喜的如此迷惑的人。  即使在爱夫贤妻面前,你还是会常浮起对方的影子,他会挂念你,你会挂念他,这应该
不算不忠于自己的家庭,只是萦绕在心头割舍不了的一份情节。  知己,说到底还是一种不可解释的情怀.


李商隐诗词诠释12星座
双子座晚晴深居俯夹城,春去夏犹清。天意怜幽草,人间重晚晴。并添高阁迥,微注小窗明。越鸟巢干后,归飞体更轻。李商隐的诗,总是写得那么明净、美丽。这首《晚晴》,据说创作的时候作者的心境并不是很畅然快意,但是在自己身世经历的深深忧郁之中,能有如此明丽
的句子传世,就不得不归之于双子性格的适应能力了。首联写出了春夏之交的幽静和清爽,怡然自得。颈联是诗中精华,“天意怜幽草,人间重晚晴”——在失
意的时候依旧可以看到天地的自然并且赞赏它。腹联又继续了这种悠然的幽静。而单单是末尾“越鸟巢干后,归飞体更轻”这两句中对未来的希望,代表着
双子不管是在什么样的情形下都用自然的心境去看待一切,随时准备着适应新的有挑战的未来——这就是双子,无所畏惧的、来去如风期待着有所作为的双
子。双子,易变,易适应,不容易认输,不容易被打倒。
十二星座的野蛮口诀
双子座我就是我雖然雙子的本性明理好奇,不喜歡來野蠻這一套,但是感情上,真的野蠻起來又別有一番恐怖--雙子會和你講道理。你覺得講道理沒什麼可
怕?! 野蠻指數:75 %野蠻口訣:你聽我說……(下略N萬字)
双子座:八卦第一名,聪慧第一名,疯狂第一名,幽默第一名,多话第一名。雙子座...因為好強而人財兩失。
雙子座很好面子,談戀愛時只要自己經濟比對方好或者能力比對方強,他就會把所有的事情以及責任一一承擔,常常因為如此,使自己面臨到分手時既傷心
又傷財的地步

双子座:

喂食吻这是很亲密的情侣才能够做出来的事!(我这里说的可不是妈妈喂小孩)如果能自然的彼此喂食,那吻技之高超已不能用言语形容了!这种行为在别人的眼
里可能会被视为恶心,但是能不在乎别人的眼神光随时都能行此吻者,唯有双子宝宝也,聪明,调皮,喜欢尝试一切新鲜事物,喂食吻,保证会让他开心上天

虎:五行属木 
开运数字:2、7 
带衰数字:4、9 
开运色:绿色、蓝色。(五行属“木中带火”,木生火为生气,木与木同类为旺气,因此绿色、蓝色是肖虎者用来提升人际关系,再幸运不过的色彩了。) 
带衰色:白色。(金克木,火克金,所对应出的白色对肖虎者利空大于利多。)
12星座谁最懂得调情? 双子座:天生的调情智慧王
你通常是大家的开心果也是点子王,伶俐的口才和敏捷的反应,只要有你在总是笑声不断,男孩们很容易被你的能言善道所迷倒,你不会死缠烂打,喜欢用
幽默的抬杠方式来挑逗对方的心,总是能在斗嘴时产生甜蜜有趣的感觉,通常先让对方崇拜起自己,然后制造机会玩追逐游戏,可以说是欲擒故纵技巧玩得
最好的调情大王。
调情天分:99分

Lovely poem!!!

The skies were blue,you turned them black,the rain had gone,you brought it back,the cold expression of an evil heart,tore all the love and warmth apart.you are black and i am whiteif you were day then i am nightto change our ways would be too latefor u and i are love and hatethe clouds appear before my eyesand i suddenly realizethat love is not only fun and gamesbut also heartache and painsometimes i feel like the world is minethe rain has stopped, the sun still seems to shinethey sky appears a perfect blueall is fine, for im here with you.however there are also dayswhen all i see are clouds of greywhen thoughts of us are in my mindall i seem to do is cry.i feel its all too much to takethere's no where out, no where to escapeif only you were here with mebut stormy clouds are all i seethese days i feel its a liewe said our love would never diebut who are we to say such thingsits all a game, we cannot winbut soon the clouds will dissapearwhen you whisper softly in my earthose words that seem to get us throughthose simple words 'i love you'.

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?Thou art more lovely an more temperate,At least within a 95% confidence interval.
Shall I compare thee to a rose?I could statistically, I suppose!For within the normal distribution of rose beauty ever seen,Your z-score exceeds three thirteen!
Shall I compare thee to a tree?I certainly can, empirically (though perhaps unadvisedly)! For tho a tree is rarely tantalizing,I know that by factor analyzingIteration after iteration,I will find some combination Of traits that flatter reliably.
If I could write the beauty of your eyes,And in fresh numbers number your graces,The multivariate comparison would surely show your eyes and gracesexceed that of other mortals with a p-value significant to at leastthree places!
My love for you grows ever stronger,of this you can be certain,for in analyzing the data as our relationship goes ever longer,my within-subjects analysis of variance analyzing love quotient changesas a function of timereveals significant pairwise comparisons increasing linearly!

Sad poem

Like a Drift through timethe word love...meant so many thingsMeant so many time...and yet shed so many tearsI often question....is this a dream or realityAnd I wish i could believe....but i'm always left in a streamLike and Orphan with no family And I often cry in my sleep.....when there no hope for me....I often wish upon a star...to catch an angel from up afar....but really......there is no love for meI'm just another Orphan of Lovewith no one to hold and no one to lovethey often told me....don't worry you'll find the right onebut i like to believe that love is what we all seekbut few of us ever findI would like to believe there no Hope for meCause Love is just a dream.....so Please Heaven...let this Orphan dreamDream of a love that will never dread or fadefrom me....Please let me sleep....and dream of my fantasy My Baby Girl

Is there not a way in this mortal world,
To embrace both my faith and my beloved?
The Greatest distance divdes us
Not beacause you are oblivious to my love.
When I stand in front of you:
But Beasuces we love each other.
Knowing fate will forever keep us apart


That all folk...
Jack...

No comments: