I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Monday, April 21, 2008

Just not my day after all!!!

All start friday morning, went to work... The MRT break down delay 15min.. I am like oh mind... Comfirm late as all are student, office people will be in that train... All train toward temp that side are delay..... So sian.. Then reach airport like 7.30am.. So holland, lucky my dm is ok and understand person.. Damn nice of him... :)... I clock in at 7.30am... My half and hour money fly off :(... cos of the train, haiz... Dun care... After working in airport, go back school...Miss 1 bus 27, that is fine... Waited for 10min then bus come.. As the bus go out of airport in the express way, bus break down... What!!!, again... Have to wait again, so sian and hot that time... 10min later bus come... Ask we all to give the ticket just now that bus driver give... I am like I go off in 2 stop and ask me for the ticket... and I waste that $1.70 for 2 bus stop... Can't believe it, anyway ok fine... finally reach tp and meet ws and lyn for lunch in design school.. No much food are there, so in the end go eat other place.. After eating for sometime, james come... haha... sound like a boss and busy man also... He say "I will call my man to go there..." whaha.. like under him have about 100++ people.. haha.. Then after lunch, go back settle book sale... Then all thing was not that good.. Got music to my ear about book sale... Then after everything have settle... waiting for SL to drove me to towner area take bus.. Haha.. No mood also cos of the train and bus... I drop off waiting for bus 23... waited for like 20min... So sleepy... I thought can sleep in the bus... few stop later, bus break down... WTH... Break down again... I am like @#$%^&*.... Today is not my day man... I am like fine... Tml will be better... Haha.. That how my bad day end... Go home no mood do and thing or chat anything... Sorry all my friend if i din reply or reply in a funny way...
That all folk...
jack...

No comments: