I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My life!!!

Finally, get ready myself for war, I rush for war!!!... Now, i have many time to eat, sleep, play and do thing that i dun using to do like reading all day, gaming all day, sleeping all day, play Er Wu 二胡 with my friend and maybe sometime guitar, sport all day, working all day, chatting all day with other unknown people in skype... Haha.. That my life before i go fly...Going to medical checkup on Thursday with my godma, She so kind accompany me to see... I think i will miss all the singpost airport staff... First may, one of my manager is going back to the main office... Damn sad miss him and good luck for him... hmmmm, will i be there to see or am i on duty? Working today for 2 shift as my work mate spring her leg, so i cover for her for someday or week... Hehe.. More money come in!!! haha... Meeting friend on sat, off on sat and sun... Think of going oversea for a short trip... So tired of working and life!!!

Give me new power and strength for new me!!!
Energy! Vitality! Like the sparks that fly out of a welder's torch, That's how life should be-full of light and heat, passion and zeal!!

The clouds will disappear and the flowers will fade one day, May we meet again wherever it may be... That all folk...
jack...

No comments: