I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Your house is my protection

Hmmm... I got my letter from ns... I was like "oh... So fast... Haha.. then i open then see is like what... Singapore Civil Defend... Haha.." Suprise to see that i am a Civil Defend... Kind od happy and busy?? I know been Civil Defend is not a easy task but all the challage i will take cos that is me and been prepare for anything.. What my mood now is nothing.. Dun care, gogogogo like cs like that hor... hmmm... I just do my best and go for basic Officer... Haha... Hopefully can go in... I will try to blog everyday how i feel each day near my training.. Me is on the 10 June... Less then 2month till i go in have some fun... Haha.. All my friend asking me how i feel.. Doing some exerise before going in ma? My asn is no... Mood is ok and fine... Nothing much.. Now start to meet out all my friend go out have some tea, movie, chatting around, have fun together doing thing which i dun do alot like reading, gaming, working like so fun, busy busy busy and more busy with everything around me... Think of if can i wish to go oversea for a hoilday with my family just to relax together... Can I stop here... hmmmm... going to get my card for printing...

That all folk...
jack...

No comments: