I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Sunday, March 23, 2008

What if end of the world come?

Where you want to be, with who, for what reason... Why suddenly i talking about this... Have heard this song 世界末日by jacky wu and his band singing (Super long time ago)... And a question from the book that I read... If end of the world is here, who you want to be with? What thing you wish to do? Together with someone or along? Do life end here or is another beginning of a new life? Do all people go hell? or there is a heaven? or what ting? Buddhist say good is nothing, nothing is good??? Sound a bit funny, only if u understand what that is then will know... For the pass few month, I have go to Church and temple to listen what is that mean? Learn many thing from there... Hmmm... What kind am I? Too kind, helpful? or Give thing to people? For me I think i am helpful alway give a helping hand to people... That is me... So Have u told of that? If your mind have someone, mean that is the one you love or like... Everybody have someone in mind, maybe can't be the one as gf or more... At least, have someone in mind... No matter what happen... That person will pray for you, if he/her like you... Will pray for the love one to be safe at all time... The mind is with the love one... What about you?... Start thinking ba... : )... stop this topic... Have some other thing to blog...

That all folk..
jack...

No comments: