I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Monday, March 24, 2008

Good New!!!

My thumb is ok... Recover at a good sharp... Hehe.. Can you believe that I pull off my nail and let it grow new wan... I dun care just do it... So happy, I got back my desktop.. Can cont TF2... Hmmm... So long no play... my skill comfirm drop alot de lor.... Where am I going too? I think i will re-open my eye to look at singapore... suddenly i see something in singapore... Not sure is what la... Is the feeling... Planning after ns, go join my friend, his father company in photo take, and some IT stuff... I till thing about it.. More or less will be in aus and jap for some year... Plan to take jap laug soon... For future use, or japanese wife? who know? What is the out come going to be? who know? Dun care? Just move a step at a time... lazy to think so much... Haha.. last time to think and plan so many... Haha.. save some juicy ba... That day, my friend call me in the middle of the night, asking me what to do? BGF, like i am a pro? can't even win my love one, give him some trips in the end... Hope it work out, that is a live man, dun give up easily, use your heart to show her ba.... Jia You... That all i can say... :)...
That all going to sleep... Tired... Sad not going oversea with my family, plan to go alone?? Can ma? See how first ba...
That all folk...
jack....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.