I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stuipd of me!!!

Today working in parkway PO for the road show... Then met so many funny people that i give the flyer to... Then after that go to airport to cover the duty for my friend... As she not able to work... Then go there to work, then all is so peaceful... then going home on the ward, as for normal, i took train go home... I am so ********* for me... I heard the radio that saying simi mrt train, but is was bedok, i never see then just get off without seeing.. Before that there is an aunte ask me about is this train go to tampinese and i say yes... Feel so sorry for her... going to the wrong side... damn Sorry... stuipd radio broadcast to the wrong wan... Then i go down then found out that i am on the right track... Never-the-mind, i take bus 67 home... Along the way, the bus drove pass gay****.. It have a increase of more gal on the bus stop, road side, and near their shop... Not to say I have going there offen, is just that can see more gal there... All of sudden, i feel so bad for those gal there... I noe that earning money have many way, but why they are doing this? for living? easy way to earn quick money ma? hai... Guy are like that de ma? Mother nature ma? man beast need more ma? After that i reach home... Then like that lor.. blogging... Thank for been there for me...
Have many fun together...
jack...

No comments: