I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lucky to be there!!!

Tues, I have to wake up super early like 3am... As normal, wash up, bath and get myself ready for the war again... Took a cab in the mid of the night like about 330am... Cos me about $20 to reach T3... That is my first time to enter in T3... Haha... Nobody de, reach there about 4am... Haha... Forget to change my pass then go to see my boss clement they all... Lucky i remember that i have not change my pass... Walk soo far to take a lift then go change my pass... Shaun say nobody de, but but so many people... Took me 15min just to change my pass... So long, then i took some photo where there is nobody there... Haha... Then i know what is happening... I go there is to take photo for them... Come to office then do the process... I am in the last row, So only the first 2 row is full then my turn to take photo... Haha.. Then my asset help me take the number down as me is J-00XX... We all so stun, when she say she have 2 baby.... We like OMG... Till in a good sharpe... haha... shaun asst like so embress her... She dun look like have married and have 2 kids... ok for the talking... Photo... No much people in T3 about 4am...



On the way to the gate there... Haha...

We have to scan 4 time in the security area... We scan go in, after a while need to collect some stand from outside, go out take in, scan again, then go in rest, we are told to scan again, then we all go out scan again.. We thought that all but was not, all of us have to go out then wait for them to give us the pass to enter... That is our final scan... WTH, Scan untill can talk to them like friend, haha... Here is the A380... Haha...




The plane fly off @ 920am to london... I am so lucky to be there... haha... After that clement drove us to yishun for breakfast... The food taste soo good... Love the wing.... Haha..

That all folk..
jack....

No comments: