I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Sunday, January 13, 2008

What this Mean?

What this mean???
Ok... This little gift that i got from airport.... Haha... Try to save a small girl from knocking onto the door... Pain(T_T)... Using my hand to stop the door from closing fast. Then the person infront just boom the door so hard and fast so i have to use my hand to stop that.. luck the little girl is ok and that how my hand got it... First few day is like hell to me... Took pain to touch or move that thumb of mine... So just use the hot water on it... And now is not so pain but just touch then pain... How am I going to do? see doctor??? Dun Care??? cut away??? (T_T).... Hopefully can recovery soon... Hehe...

No comments: