I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A380 Parking in Airport



That day, I on duty to work in airport... The plane landed in singpapore to upload food and patrol... I manage to take some shoot... So big... As there is any asia plane parking beside A380... Is like an ant standing next to the bug like that... Haha.. So cute and funny... Then my mum told me that they just drop by only... T3 is offically open.... Hope have a chance to work over there... haha... Must test the food over there.. I think is like 6 or 9 month later ba... Now the business in here is so slacking... Haha... Most of the time is relax... Not much business...
That all ba...
jack....

No comments: