I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Celebrate!!!

Yesterday is the busy wan... morning go to bridge road to get some stuff from there... Then after that go suntec see any thing to buy before going home.. Then found out that they have change some of the place of the item... Some shop are moving out of suntec... Wow... sad man, my cd shop is no more... Then went home and change and go working... That is lovely event... Have wine, vodka and those food that i ate... haha... I have drink white, red wine and vodka with lime juicy... I love vodka + lime..... I drink alot of wine and vodka... Then after that I rush down to celebrate the christmas celebate with my club... Haha... Then after that we home.... Tire day...

that all for now...
jack.....

No comments: