I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Beware of school Virus!!!

My Computer is infected with Win32.NSAnti.When I click on a disk in Windows My Computer window, AVG 7.5 gives the notification about theWin32.NSAnti virus, I move it to the vault butthe problem continues. I got this virus from the school cos of me plu-in my tumb drive to that computer... The virus name is call amvo.exe which will can't reveal my hidden files !!as soon as i click on show all hidden files n click ok nothing happens & wen ever i double click my computer on my desktop it opens in a window but wen i click on C: drive or D: drive it opens in a new window!! i formatted my C: drive to remove the amvo thng but it was of no use the amvo thng is still der !!! Then I am like WTH and using some of my anti-virus software to scan but only avg show but cannot delete or remove... So went online seek for forum help... Then come across Kaspersky Online Scanner... Do a full scan and the result is show but but need to pay money for remove it.. So I dl the trail version of the Kaspersky anti-virus software to use... Haha... My problem is solve... So happpy... I dun have to format my computer... So happy...

That alll for the virus newss...
Jack...

No comments: