I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Feeling

27 July
know that i will go to CPL on 1 aug... mood: happy, exciting.

28July
get to noe what are the role to play...

29 july
Busy prepare for standby and get all ndp pass in place to give out to all pass...

30 july
busy busy and more busy...

On 1 aug, i put on my cpl, have a lot thing to do... work start to come to me...
standby at flyer area, what i can say is i am happy to be there for and get to learn some of the thing which i never do before... hehehe... saw some of the poly friend... hehehe...
Took alot of the ndp photo and standy...
sorry guy cannot join you guy for ITE outing cos i have to collect the fun pack for us...
OT again... surprise to see the glass man come to join you guy... hehehe... start to plan the ado duty and learn...

that all..
jack...

No comments: