I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Update!!!

So long din update my blog.. new year my first update of my blog start today...

thought i can dun need to do duty on new year... in 2008, i on duty in at the night, last year same again... lucky i ord soon... hehehe... 150day more to ord!!! more and more thing to do, more and more thing to think, what is the future that holding in my hand? I am pers C9L9 now... what is on the mind, study and working at the same time... Can i do that? i am going to take challage of it... time to study before looking for the right course to study...

this year my plan..

~ Get a new ext flash: canon speedlite 430ex
~ Get a well-paid job that i enjoy doing
~ Design a new outlook of the room and get a wardrobe too
~ Get a PT degree
~ Get a Wu Di dictionary with (english, chinese, japanese and korean and etc language)
~ Get a GF???
~ Taiwan Trips in 2010
~ Save money for Japan trips for 2011

thank Edwina... i am much better...
thank cindy for those trips...
thank mr Joker for those idea...

that all folk..
jack

No comments: