I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Monday, July 27, 2009

So long din update

Welll, nothing much happen to me for the pass few month, just normal no life person.... Go work and come back, online for a while and go sleep, sat and sun go out with friend if not stay at home and relax one corner... I go study some of the online camera stuff, like best way to take in the dark cos most of the time i have event in the dark area or night... like 4am in the morning... even i on my flash, it till come out not that good... for the website can help me the way to improve on that... hahaha... ok for the camera thing...

Busy time slot.... after northstar exericse, i am free for a week, then got audit, damn sian... have to cover people work... ook, at least have work to do... :P... then after that will be NDP standby... after tat is F1... can't wait for that.... F1 here i come... hahaha...

guess i will have to settle thing for my friend also... ADO coming soon also... Damn sian, cos need to settle alot of thing... Roll call and other stuff which cannot type here... At least now i dun have to bring my laptop all the time... hahaha... just some day only... if i need to do thing... my harddisc space run out soon if i dun burn those photo to my DVD... I din noe i can take that much for just 1 event(NS)...

that all folk...
jack...

No comments: