I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Sunday, April 26, 2009

boring!!!

all of suddenly nothing to do... just do some update again... Just started this restaurant city on FB... i am like playing so slow and dun noe anything... but got the help from lyn and island layout... hehehe... now i have 5 friend including myself running the RC... guess today i can get alot thing done... later going out to library again... reture book and see any book that interest me or not... maybe at night i going for a drink ba... so long din go out for a drink in the pub... guess will be a very relaxing ba... if i have the time and mood to go ba..... my house there the sky is very dark... guess raining soon... hopefully will not spoil my day... tml i on leave, and going back to TP... have lunch with SL they all.. kind of last min thing... Booksale started... New term poly started... hahaha.. So fast... And 111 intake pop on 22 may... can't wait for that.... hahaha...
going for lunch now...
tat all folk..
jack...

No comments: