I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Some Update

Just got back my laptop, hmmmm, so far so good... What i can say is i am back in business for website and video... Ok... i went to the library at bugis there like almost 2week every evening after working, just to see have any book that help me in website or video and end up i borrow other book... Guess, i am like more to other thing then website in the moment... Am i slacking too much in camp ma? i wonder is that the reason ma? i went for MRT exericse 2 week in a row... that is fun lor... friday afternoon half day off... hehehe... end up i at home resting.... Not feeling well, got flu, took the pill much better after that come back again... sian... friday morning, i have to go back to my BRTC for thank lunch for OPS whitelight stand down.... Go back there for celebration... got a gift from them... hehe... so nice of them... finally got the ops whitelight logo... hehehe... Here are the photo and my new name tag update... Change logo to Home Team... :)...

tat all folk...
jack...















No comments: