I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Singapore EOY 2007

Me and Cosplay












Here are my copy of the photo...









Here are other people took the photo....











That my day at the EOY 2007.... Love it but a bit tired... Going around looking for the cosplay to take a photo of them... Next time who is going must tell me... haha... I will sure go and capture the moment...

That all folk...
jack...

No comments: