I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Born in May!!!

MAY

My point of view of me born in May!!!

* Stubborn and hard-hearted
--- Stubborn agreed but not hard-hearted
* Strong-willed and highly motivated
--- Agreed
* Sharp thoughts
---> Ok la
* Easily angered
---> Not agreed
* Attracts others and loves attention
---> No at all
* Deep feelings
---> Agreed
* Beautiful physically and mentally
---> No, I so noob to this... Haha..
* Firm standpoint
---> Agreed
* Easily influenced
---> Must have patten then i fall for it!!!
* Needs no motivation
---> Agreed
* Easily consoled
---> Most of the time!!!
* Systematic (left brain)
---> Disagreed
* Loves to dream
* Strong clairvoyance
--->Ok la...
* Understanding
---> Agreed
* Sickness usually in the ear a nd neck
---> Ear no but neck yes
* Good imagination
---> Ok la... Not toooo baddd
* Good debating skills
---> Disagreed...
* Good physical
---> Disagreed...
* Weak breathing
---> Agreed...
* Loves literature and the arts
---> Agreed...
* Loves traveling
---> Agreed and love back pack style
* Dislike being at home
---> ok la... See the mood also... Hehe!!
* Restless
---> Agreed...
* Hardworking
---> Ok la... Not too bad...
* High spirited
---> Agreed...
* Spendthrift
---> Agreed...

That my point of view folk...
jack...

No comments: