I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back?!?!

So long since my last update.. Haha.. So busy with my thing... some update now... Have my own LCD screen and a new CPU... Haha... Bought in the IT Fair... And have a Demo of project of their in Marina Square.. That look abit like out project... BUT they are more pro then us... Haha.. Here are the photo... Hmmm... So cool... Can image yourself that u can play game with your hand and not mouse and keybroad. Haha... That is till long way man... Then i am kind of offline to the world with my on stuff... And fix my computer and other thing also... Haha.. Then do a house cleaning for my computer, laptop, desktop and my table. Then a shock new also after my friend tell me... I am happy, shock and stun after he say to me... Haha.. Then was invited to shot for him... That is my sec time shooting this kind of photo... Haha... Then now i have to solve a stupid problem also... I am now a police office Sir?!?!... Haha... Doing the thing that i not in school and away for so long... Hiazzz... That is like so stupid... later then i upload some event photo... Haha... in school now...

That all folk...
jack...

No comments: