I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Busy Friday!!!

Friday i have to wake up at 5+am... Prepare myself to go work. Hmmm... So tired and din sleep well on thurday... So i am like so die and sitting bus as travel to mrt... haha.. Reach there have to change my pass... They scan and scan about nearly 10time then have a right card for me to go in... I am like sian 1/2... After work, rush down to tp to teacher sec school webpage and flash which is like IP1... Then was like so many thing.. Suddenly, I am kind of lost of doing flash?!... Haha... I am stun how to do flash and a easy want webpage... see star, then about some min later then remember how to do... haha... after that I rushing down to near orchard for singpost event at there... Hmmmmm... So many Da jie jie there... Haha... All so pretty... Is a event for D&B company... Dinner & Dance ba... AND the food is so nice, love it... Then have a taste of the $100 ++ white wine... Taste so sweet!!!!... I took about 3 glasses... Haha... Is free de and not everytime got to drink in the event... Last time is like 1 year ago in SIA dinner & dance with Kelvin and jane and ME and of course my boss... We all after the event go take wine and drink it... Till have some memory that kelvin accompany a guy to washroom... Haha... Then he is so high... They all walk like drunk like that... And that i using the Nokia 6260 to video them down... Haha... Then I took bus home... Then start to do my work and sleep at 3++am... Then wake up 5.30am for work again...

No comments: